Process Lasso is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Process Lasso from your systemBitsum
. Additional info about Bitsum can be found here
. Click on https://bitsum.com/
to get more info about Process Lasso on Bitsum's website. Process Lasso is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\Process Lasso folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Process Lasso. The program's main executable file has a size of 368.24 KB (377080 bytes) on disk and is called ProcessLassoLauncher.exe.
Process Lasso contains of the executables below. They occupy 7.54 MB (7901356
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Activator.exe (684.00 KB)
- bcleaner.exe (188.74 KB)
- bitsumms.exe (279.24 KB)
- CPUEater.exe (417.74 KB)
- Insights.exe (658.24 KB)
- InstallHelper.exe (668.74 KB)
- LogViewer.exe (511.74 KB)
- plActivate.exe (178.74 KB)
- ProcessGovernor.exe (760.74 KB)
- ProcessLasso.exe (1.24 MB)
- ProcessLassoLauncher.exe (368.24 KB)
- QuickUpgrade.exe (431.24 KB)
- srvstub.exe (118.74 KB)
- testlasso.exe (114.74 KB)
- TweakScheduler.exe (562.74 KB)
- uninstall.exe (281.54 KB)
- vistammsc.exe (222.74 KB)
The current web page applies to Process Lasso version 184.108.40.2063
alone. You can find below a few links to other Process Lasso versions:
...click to view all...
Process Lasso is an application marketed by the software company Bitsum. Frequently, people try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Process Lasso is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Process Lasso from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Process Lasso or simply click the Search feature and type in "Process Lasso". If it is installed on your PC the Process Lasso program will be found very quickly. After you click Process Lasso in the list of apps, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Process Lasso, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Process Lasso:
- The web site of the application is: https://bitsum.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Process Lasso.
8. After removing Process Lasso, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Process Lasso which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Process Lasso with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Process Lasso by Bitsum from your computer, nor are we saying that Process Lasso by Bitsum is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Process Lasso supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-12-02 21:17:33.157