Process Lasso is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Process Lasso from your computerBitsum
. You can read more on Bitsum or check for application updates here
. More info about the app Process Lasso can be seen at https://bitsum.com/
. Usually the Process Lasso program is found in the C:\Program Files\Process Lasso folder, depending on the user's option during install. Process Lasso's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is called ProcessLassoLauncher.exe and occupies 377.38 KB (386440 bytes).
The following executables are contained in Process Lasso. They occupy 10.40 MB (10910230
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- bcleaner.exe (385.89 KB)
- bitsumms.exe (281.70 KB)
- CPUEater.exe (644.89 KB)
- Insights.exe (891.38 KB)
- InstallHelper.exe (920.39 KB)
- LogViewer.exe (757.39 KB)
- plActivate.exe (185.38 KB)
- PostUpdate.exe (809.88 KB)
- ProcessGovernor.exe (1.10 MB)
- ProcessLasso.exe (1.55 MB)
- ProcessLassoLauncher.exe (377.38 KB)
- QuickUpgrade.exe (624.39 KB)
- srvstub.exe (120.20 KB)
- testlasso.exe (166.38 KB)
- ThreadRacer.exe (676.89 KB)
- TweakScheduler.exe (572.38 KB)
- uninstall.exe (279.32 KB)
- vistammsc.exe (244.38 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of Process Lasso. For other Process Lasso versions please click below:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Part_A few of these are shown below.Usually the following registry data will not be cleaned:
Process Lasso is an application released by the software company Bitsum. Some people choose to erase it. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY procedure to erase Process Lasso is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Process Lasso from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Process Lasso or simply click the Search feature and type in "Process Lasso". If it exists on your system the Process Lasso application will be found automatically. After you click Process Lasso in the list of apps, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Process Lasso, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Process Lasso:
- The web site of the program is: https://bitsum.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Process Lasso.
8. After uninstalling Process Lasso, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Process Lasso that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Process Lasso with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Process Lasso by Bitsum from your PC, nor are we saying that Process Lasso by Bitsum is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Process Lasso in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-01-02 00:36:12.657