Process Lasso is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall Process Lasso from your PCBitsum
. More information on Bitsum can be found here
. Please follow https://bitsum.com/
if you want to read more on Process Lasso on Bitsum's web page. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\Process Lasso directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's choice. The entire uninstall command line for Process Lasso is C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\uninstall.exe. Process Lasso's main file takes around 374.38 KB (383368 bytes) and is called ProcessLassoLauncher.exe.
The following executables are contained in Process Lasso. They occupy 9.70 MB (10167000
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- bcleaner.exe (379.88 KB)
- bitsumms.exe (293.88 KB)
- CPUEater.exe (610.88 KB)
- Insights.exe (857.38 KB)
- InstallHelper.exe (902.39 KB)
- LogViewer.exe (712.39 KB)
- plActivate.exe (186.38 KB)
- PostUpdate.exe (646.88 KB)
- ProcessGovernor.exe (1.00 MB)
- ProcessLasso.exe (1.48 MB)
- ProcessLassoLauncher.exe (374.38 KB)
- QuickUpgrade.exe (614.39 KB)
- srvstub.exe (128.38 KB)
- testlasso.exe (155.89 KB)
- ThreadRacer.exe (450.88 KB)
- TweakScheduler.exe (588.89 KB)
- uninstall.exe (278.16 KB)
- vistammsc.exe (210.88 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of Process Lasso. You can find below a few links to other Process Lasso releases:
...click to view all...
Process Lasso is a program released by the software company Bitsum. Some computer users decide to uninstall this application. This can be difficult because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Process Lasso is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Process Lasso from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Process Lasso or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Process Lasso". If it is installed on your PC the Process Lasso app will be found very quickly. After you click Process Lasso in the list of programs, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Process Lasso, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Process Lasso:
- The software company is: https://bitsum.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Process Lasso.
8. After removing Process Lasso, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Process Lasso which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Process Lasso with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Process Lasso by Bitsum from your computer, nor are we saying that Process Lasso by Bitsum is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Process Lasso supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-08-18 10:34:59.670