This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Process Lasso for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Process Lasso from your computerBitsum
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Bitsum. More details about Process Lasso can be found at http://www.bitsum.com/prolasso.php
. Process Lasso is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\Process Lasso folder, depending on the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling Process Lasso is "C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\uninstall.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. ProcessLassoLauncher.exe is the Process Lasso's primary executable file and it takes about 338.79 KB (346920 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Process Lasso. They occupy 5.02 MB (5265989
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- bitsumms.exe (144.79 KB)
- CPUEater.exe (301.29 KB)
- InstallHelper.exe (566.79 KB)
- LassoInsights.exe (250.79 KB)
- LogViewer.exe (169.29 KB)
- ParkControl.exe (174.29 KB)
- plActivate.exe (86.29 KB)
- PostUpdate.exe (515.34 KB)
- ProcessGovernor.exe (662.79 KB)
- ProcessLasso.exe (925.29 KB)
- ProcessLassoLauncher.exe (338.79 KB)
- QuickUpgrade.exe (392.79 KB)
- srvstub.exe (50.79 KB)
- TestLasso.exe (58.29 KB)
- ThreadRacer.exe (162.29 KB)
- TweakScheduler.exe (121.79 KB)
- uninstall.exe (83.10 KB)
- vistammsc.exe (137.79 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of Process Lasso. You can find here a few links to other Process Lasso releases:
...click to view all...
Process Lasso is a program offered by Bitsum. Some people want to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY way to uninstall Process Lasso is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Process Lasso from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Process Lasso or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Process Lasso". If it is installed on your PC the Process Lasso program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Process Lasso in the list of programs, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Process Lasso, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Process Lasso:
- The publisher is: http://www.bitsum.com/prolasso.php
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\uninstall.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Process Lasso.
8. After removing Process Lasso, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Process Lasso that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Process Lasso using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Process Lasso by Bitsum from your PC, nor are we saying that Process Lasso by Bitsum is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Process Lasso supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-06 10:00:25.490