You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Process Lasso for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Process Lasso from your systemBitsum
. Additional info about Bitsum can be read here
. Click on https://bitsum.com/?info
to get more details about Process Lasso on Bitsum's website. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Process Lasso folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Process Lasso. ProcessLassoLauncher.exe is the Process Lasso's main executable file and it occupies close to 369.24 KB (378104 bytes) on disk.
Process Lasso contains of the executables below. They take 8.53 MB (8940444
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- bcleaner.exe (240.74 KB)
- bitsumms.exe (279.24 KB)
- CPUEater.exe (530.74 KB)
- Insights.exe (789.74 KB)
- InstallHelper.exe (809.74 KB)
- LogViewer.exe (569.74 KB)
- plActivate.exe (188.24 KB)
- PostUpdate.exe (793.74 KB)
- ProcessGovernor.exe (930.24 KB)
- ProcessLasso.exe (1.35 MB)
- ProcessLassoLauncher.exe (369.24 KB)
- QuickUpgrade.exe (483.74 KB)
- srvstub.exe (118.74 KB)
- TestLasso.exe (132.74 KB)
- TweakScheduler.exe (579.24 KB)
- uninstall.exe (281.53 KB)
- vistammsc.exe (247.74 KB)
This info is about Process Lasso version 188.8.131.529
alone. You can find below a few links to other Process Lasso releases:
...click to view all...
Process Lasso is a program offered by Bitsum. Some people decide to uninstall it. This is easier said than done because performing this manually requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall Process Lasso is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Process Lasso using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Process Lasso or simply activate the Search field and type in "Process Lasso". If it is installed on your PC the Process Lasso app will be found automatically. When you click Process Lasso in the list , some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Process Lasso, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Process Lasso:
- The web site of the application is: https://bitsum.com/?info
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Process Lasso.
8. After uninstalling Process Lasso, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Process Lasso which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Process Lasso using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Process Lasso by Bitsum from your computer, nor are we saying that Process Lasso by Bitsum is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Process Lasso supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-07-26 04:29:19.607