This info is about Process Lasso for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Process Lasso from your computerBitsum
. Additional info about Bitsum can be seen here
. More information about Process Lasso can be seen at https://bitsum.com/?info
. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files\Process Lasso directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Process Lasso. The application's main executable file is named ProcessLassoLauncher.exe and occupies 368.24 KB (377080 bytes).
Process Lasso is comprised of the following executables which occupy 7.48 MB (7844764
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- bcleaner.exe (188.74 KB)
- bitsumms.exe (279.24 KB)
- CPUEater.exe (417.74 KB)
- Insights.exe (658.24 KB)
- InstallHelper.exe (668.74 KB)
- LogViewer.exe (511.74 KB)
- plActivate.exe (178.74 KB)
- PostUpdate.exe (628.74 KB)
- ProcessGovernor.exe (760.74 KB)
- ProcessLasso.exe (1.24 MB)
- ProcessLassoLauncher.exe (368.24 KB)
- QuickUpgrade.exe (431.24 KB)
- srvstub.exe (118.74 KB)
- TestLasso.exe (114.74 KB)
- TweakScheduler.exe (562.74 KB)
- uninstall.exe (281.53 KB)
- vistammsc.exe (222.74 KB)
The current page applies to Process Lasso version 126.96.36.1999
alone. You can find here a few links to other Process Lasso releases:
...click to view all...
Process Lasso is a program released by Bitsum. Some people try to remove this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK manner to remove Process Lasso is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Process Lasso using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Process Lasso or simply activate the Search field and type in "Process Lasso". The Process Lasso app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Process Lasso in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Process Lasso, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Process Lasso:
- The web site of the program is: https://bitsum.com/?info
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Process Lasso.
8. After removing Process Lasso, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Process Lasso which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Process Lasso with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Process Lasso by Bitsum from your computer, we are not saying that Process Lasso by Bitsum is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Process Lasso supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-09-06 03:24:42.127