This web page is about Process Lasso for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Process Lasso from your PCBitsum
. Further information on Bitsum can be found here
. More details about Process Lasso can be seen at https://bitsum.com/processlasso/
. Process Lasso is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\Process Lasso folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. The entire uninstall command line for Process Lasso is C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 366.69 KB (375488 bytes) on disk and is called ProcessLassoLauncher.exe.
The executables below are part of Process Lasso. They take an average of 7.54 MB (7909701
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- bitsumms.exe (188.85 KB)
- CPUEater.exe (354.19 KB)
- InstallHelper.exe (677.19 KB)
- LassoInsights.exe (599.69 KB)
- LogViewer.exe (423.19 KB)
- pkctrl.exe (551.69 KB)
- plActivate.exe (119.69 KB)
- PostUpdate.exe (566.69 KB)
- ProcessGovernor.exe (754.19 KB)
- ProcessLasso.exe (1.15 MB)
- ProcessLassoLauncher.exe (366.69 KB)
- QuickUpgrade.exe (449.19 KB)
- srvstub.exe (69.85 KB)
- TestLasso.exe (74.85 KB)
- ThreadRacer.exe (461.69 KB)
- TweakScheduler.exe (369.69 KB)
- uninstall.exe (344.14 KB)
- vistammsc.exe (172.19 KB)
The current page applies to Process Lasso version 18.104.22.168
only. You can find below info on other versions of Process Lasso:
...click to view all...
Process Lasso is a program by Bitsum. Frequently, computer users want to remove this application. This can be difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove Process Lasso is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Process Lasso using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Process Lasso or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Process Lasso". If it exists on your system the Process Lasso app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Process Lasso in the list of applications, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Process Lasso, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Process Lasso:
- The web site of the program is: https://bitsum.com/processlasso/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Process Lasso.
8. After uninstalling Process Lasso, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Process Lasso that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Process Lasso using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Process Lasso by Bitsum from your computer, nor are we saying that Process Lasso by Bitsum is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Process Lasso in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 07:16:44.950