You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Process Lasso for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Process Lasso from your systemBitsum
. Go over here
for more details on Bitsum. Click on https://bitsum.com/?info
to get more details about Process Lasso on Bitsum's website. Process Lasso is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Process Lasso folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. The entire uninstall command line for Process Lasso is C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is named ProcessLassoLauncher.exe and occupies 377.19 KB (386240 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in Process Lasso. They take 8.64 MB (9057058
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- bitsumms.exe (280.19 KB)
- BitsumUserAgent.exe (77.19 KB)
- CPUEater.exe (540.69 KB)
- Insights.exe (777.19 KB)
- InstallHelper.exe (851.69 KB)
- LassoInsights.exe (408.19 KB)
- LogViewer.exe (581.19 KB)
- plActivate.exe (197.69 KB)
- ProcessGovernor.exe (946.19 KB)
- ProcessLasso.exe (1.39 MB)
- ProcessLassoLauncher.exe (377.19 KB)
- QuickUpgrade.exe (481.19 KB)
- srvstub.exe (119.69 KB)
- TestLasso.exe (133.69 KB)
- ThreadRacer.exe (516.19 KB)
- TweakScheduler.exe (593.19 KB)
- uninstall.exe (295.60 KB)
- vistammsc.exe (244.19 KB)
The current page applies to Process Lasso version 22.214.171.124
only. For more Process Lasso versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Process Lasso is a program released by the software company Bitsum. Sometimes, computer users want to erase this program. This can be efortful because performing this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE solution to erase Process Lasso is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Process Lasso with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Process Lasso or simply click the Search feature and type in "Process Lasso". If it exists on your system the Process Lasso application will be found very quickly. After you select Process Lasso in the list , the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Process Lasso, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Process Lasso:
- The web site of the application is: https://bitsum.com/?info
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Process Lasso.
8. After uninstalling Process Lasso, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Process Lasso that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Process Lasso using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Process Lasso by Bitsum from your PC, we are not saying that Process Lasso by Bitsum is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Process Lasso supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-03-03 00:04:17.513