This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Process Lasso for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Process Lasso from your computerBitsum
. More info about Bitsum can be read here
. More information about Process Lasso can be found at https://bitsum.com/
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Process Lasso folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Process Lasso is C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. ProcessLassoLauncher.exe is the Process Lasso's primary executable file and it takes about 373.89 KB (382864 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Process Lasso. They take about 9.17 MB (9620513
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- bcleaner.exe (393.88 KB)
- bitsumms.exe (281.20 KB)
- CPUEater.exe (444.89 KB)
- Insights.exe (680.39 KB)
- InstallHelper.exe (882.88 KB)
- LogViewer.exe (528.38 KB)
- plActivate.exe (184.39 KB)
- PostUpdate.exe (646.89 KB)
- ProcessGovernor.exe (995.38 KB)
- ProcessLasso.exe (1.51 MB)
- ProcessLassoLauncher.exe (373.89 KB)
- QuickUpgrade.exe (634.88 KB)
- srvstub.exe (119.20 KB)
- testlasso.exe (155.89 KB)
- ThreadRacer.exe (457.39 KB)
- TweakScheduler.exe (577.88 KB)
- uninstall.exe (279.32 KB)
- vistammsc.exe (210.38 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of Process Lasso. Click on the links below for other Process Lasso versions:
...click to view all...
Process Lasso is a program marketed by Bitsum. Frequently, people try to erase this application. This is hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK manner to erase Process Lasso is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Process Lasso from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Process Lasso or simply activate the Search field and type in "Process Lasso". The Process Lasso program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Process Lasso in the list of apps, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Process Lasso, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Process Lasso:
- The web site of the program is: https://bitsum.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Process Lasso.
8. After removing Process Lasso, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Process Lasso which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Process Lasso using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Process Lasso by Bitsum from your PC, nor are we saying that Process Lasso by Bitsum is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Process Lasso supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-06-07 02:49:45.410