This info is about Process Lasso for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Process Lasso from your systemBitsum
. Further information on Bitsum can be seen here
. More details about Process Lasso can be seen at https://bitsum.com/
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\Process Lasso directory. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. Process Lasso's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 368.24 KB (377080 bytes) on disk and is labeled ProcessLassoLauncher.exe.
The following executables are installed together with Process Lasso. They occupy about 7.55 MB (7913573
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- bcleaner.exe (189.74 KB)
- bitsumms.exe (281.74 KB)
- CPUEater.exe (419.74 KB)
- Insights.exe (664.24 KB)
- InstallHelper.exe (674.74 KB)
- LogViewer.exe (512.74 KB)
- plActivate.exe (179.24 KB)
- PostUpdate.exe (634.74 KB)
- ProcessGovernor.exe (767.74 KB)
- ProcessLasso.exe (1.26 MB)
- ProcessLassoLauncher.exe (368.24 KB)
- QuickUpgrade.exe (431.24 KB)
- srvstub.exe (120.24 KB)
- testlasso.exe (114.74 KB)
- TweakScheduler.exe (572.74 KB)
- uninstall.exe (277.22 KB)
- vistammsc.exe (224.74 KB)
The current web page applies to Process Lasso version 188.8.131.528
only. For more Process Lasso versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Process Lasso is a program released by Bitsum. Some people choose to remove this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some experience regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove Process Lasso is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Process Lasso from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Process Lasso or simply activate the Search field and type in "Process Lasso". If it exists on your system the Process Lasso app will be found very quickly. When you select Process Lasso in the list , some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Process Lasso, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Process Lasso:
- The web site of the application is: https://bitsum.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Process Lasso.
8. After uninstalling Process Lasso, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Process Lasso which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Process Lasso with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Process Lasso by Bitsum from your PC, nor are we saying that Process Lasso by Bitsum is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Process Lasso supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-10-10 21:34:41.277