You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Process Lasso for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Process Lasso from your computerBitsum
. Further information on Bitsum can be found here
. More details about the application Process Lasso can be seen at https://bitsum.com/?info
. Process Lasso is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\Process Lasso folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. You can uninstall Process Lasso by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\uninstall.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. ProcessLassoLauncher.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 385.69 KB (394944 bytes) on disk.
Process Lasso contains of the executables below. They take 8.63 MB (9050702
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- bcleaner.exe (241.69 KB)
- bitsumms.exe (280.19 KB)
- CPUEater.exe (535.19 KB)
- Insights.exe (773.69 KB)
- InstallHelper.exe (815.19 KB)
- LogViewer.exe (575.69 KB)
- plActivate.exe (206.69 KB)
- PostUpdate.exe (798.24 KB)
- ProcessGovernor.exe (934.19 KB)
- ProcessLasso.exe (1.37 MB)
- ProcessLassoLauncher.exe (385.69 KB)
- QuickUpgrade.exe (500.69 KB)
- srvstub.exe (119.69 KB)
- TestLasso.exe (133.69 KB)
- TweakScheduler.exe (604.69 KB)
- uninstall.exe (281.52 KB)
- vistammsc.exe (253.69 KB)
This page is about Process Lasso version 126.96.36.1998
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Process Lasso:
...click to view all...
Process Lasso is an application offered by Bitsum. Some users decide to remove it. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK action to remove Process Lasso is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Process Lasso from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Process Lasso or simply click the Search field and type in "Process Lasso". If it exists on your system the Process Lasso program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Process Lasso in the list of apps, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Process Lasso, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Process Lasso:
- The publisher is: https://bitsum.com/?info
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Process Lasso.
8. After removing Process Lasso, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Process Lasso which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Process Lasso using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Process Lasso by Bitsum from your computer, nor are we saying that Process Lasso by Bitsum is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Process Lasso supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-07-23 15:42:18.860