Process Lasso is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Process Lasso from your systemBitsum
. Open here
where you can read more on Bitsum. Detailed information about Process Lasso can be found at https://bitsum.com/processlasso/
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\Process Lasso directory. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. The full command line for removing Process Lasso is C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. ProcessLassoLauncher.exe is the Process Lasso's main executable file and it takes approximately 166.19 KB (170176 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed beside Process Lasso. They occupy about 6.01 MB (6297420
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- bitsumms.exe (189.19 KB)
- CPUEater.exe (356.69 KB)
- InstallHelper.exe (479.19 KB)
- LassoInsights.exe (401.69 KB)
- LogViewer.exe (423.19 KB)
- pkctrl.exe (362.19 KB)
- plActivate.exe (120.69 KB)
- PostUpdate.exe (568.69 KB)
- ProcessGovernor.exe (555.69 KB)
- ProcessLasso.exe (980.19 KB)
- ProcessLassoLauncher.exe (166.19 KB)
- QuickUpgrade.exe (249.69 KB)
- srvstub.exe (70.19 KB)
- TestLasso.exe (75.19 KB)
- ThreadRacer.exe (261.19 KB)
- TweakScheduler.exe (371.69 KB)
- uninstall.exe (344.64 KB)
- vistammsc.exe (173.69 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of Process Lasso. You can find below info on other releases of Process Lasso:
...click to view all...
Several files, folders and registry entries can not be removed when you are trying to remove Process Lasso from your PC.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Process Lasso from your computer:
The files below are left behind on your disk by Process Lasso when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files\Process Lasso
Generally the following registry keys will not be removed:
- C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\bitsumms.exe
- C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\CPUEater.exe
- C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\highest-rights-marker
- C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\InstallHelper.exe
- C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\Keygen.exe
- C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\LassoInsights.exe
- C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\LogViewer.exe
- C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\pkctrl.exe
- C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\pl.cmd
- C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\pl_rsrc_chinese.dll
- C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\pl_rsrc_chinese_traditional.dll
- C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\pl_rsrc_english.dll
- C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\pl_rsrc_finnish.dll
- C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\pl_rsrc_french.dll
- C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\pl_rsrc_german.dll
- C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\pl_rsrc_italian.dll
- C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\pl_rsrc_japanese.dll
- C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\pl_rsrc_polish.dll
- C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\pl_rsrc_ptbr.dll
- C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\pl_rsrc_russian2.dll
- C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\pl_rsrc_spanish.dll
- C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\plActivate.exe
- C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\ProcessGovernor.exe
- C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\PROCESSLASSO.CHM
- C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\ProcessLasso.exe
- C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\ProcessLassoLauncher.exe
- C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\QuickUpgrade.exe
- C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\srvstub.exe
- C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\start-governor.bat
- C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\stop-governor.bat
- C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\TestLasso.exe
- C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\ThreadRacer.exe
- C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\TweakScheduler.exe
- C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\uninstall.exe
- C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\vistammsc.exe
Process Lasso is an application marketed by Bitsum. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this manually takes some skill regarding PCs. One of the best EASY way to uninstall Process Lasso is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Process Lasso with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Process Lasso or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Process Lasso". If it exists on your system the Process Lasso program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Process Lasso in the list of applications, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Process Lasso, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Process Lasso:
- The software company is: https://bitsum.com/processlasso/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Process Lasso.
8. After uninstalling Process Lasso, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Process Lasso which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Process Lasso using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Process Lasso by Bitsum from your computer, we are not saying that Process Lasso by Bitsum is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Process Lasso supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-16 15:16:39.623