Process Lasso is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Process Lasso from your computerBitsum
. Go over here
for more info on Bitsum. Click on http://www.bitsum.com/prolasso.php
to get more information about Process Lasso on Bitsum's website. Usually the Process Lasso application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Process Lasso directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing Process Lasso is "C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\uninstall.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. Process Lasso's main file takes around 348.79 KB (357160 bytes) and is named ProcessLassoLauncher.exe.
Process Lasso installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 5.92 MB (6212294
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- bitsumms.exe (183.79 KB)
- CPUEater.exe (337.29 KB)
- InstallHelper.exe (648.79 KB)
- LassoInsights.exe (310.79 KB)
- LogViewer.exe (193.79 KB)
- ParkControl.exe (211.29 KB)
- plActivate.exe (98.79 KB)
- PostUpdate.exe (551.34 KB)
- ProcessGovernor.exe (711.79 KB)
- ProcessLasso.exe (1.11 MB)
- ProcessLassoLauncher.exe (348.79 KB)
- QuickUpgrade.exe (422.79 KB)
- srvstub.exe (64.79 KB)
- TestLasso.exe (69.29 KB)
- ThreadRacer.exe (188.79 KB)
- TweakScheduler.exe (340.29 KB)
- uninstall.exe (81.72 KB)
- vistammsc.exe (162.29 KB)
This web page is about Process Lasso version 188.8.131.52
alone. For other Process Lasso versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Process Lasso is an application released by Bitsum. Some computer users want to erase this program. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge related to PCs. The best QUICK approach to erase Process Lasso is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Process Lasso from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Process Lasso or simply click the Search feature and type in "Process Lasso". If it is installed on your PC the Process Lasso program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Process Lasso in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Process Lasso, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Process Lasso:
- The software company is: http://www.bitsum.com/prolasso.php
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\uninstall.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Process Lasso.
8. After uninstalling Process Lasso, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Process Lasso which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Process Lasso with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Process Lasso by Bitsum from your PC, we are not saying that Process Lasso by Bitsum is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Process Lasso supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-03-18 05:56:26.277