Process Lasso is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Process Lasso from your systemBitsum
. Further information on Bitsum can be found here
. More data about the program Process Lasso can be found at https://bitsum.com/
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\Process Lasso folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. Process Lasso's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\uninstall.exe. Process Lasso's main file takes around 373.88 KB (382856 bytes) and its name is ProcessLassoLauncher.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside Process Lasso. They occupy about 9.80 MB (10272766
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- bcleaner.exe (393.89 KB)
- bitsumms.exe (281.20 KB)
- CPUEater.exe (443.39 KB)
- Insights.exe (681.39 KB)
- InstallHelper.exe (881.88 KB)
- LogViewer.exe (530.88 KB)
- Patch.exe (661.50 KB)
- plActivate.exe (184.38 KB)
- PostUpdate.exe (645.38 KB)
- ProcessGovernor.exe (993.89 KB)
- ProcessLasso.exe (1.51 MB)
- ProcessLassoLauncher.exe (373.88 KB)
- QuickUpgrade.exe (635.38 KB)
- srvstub.exe (119.20 KB)
- testlasso.exe (155.88 KB)
- ThreadRacer.exe (457.38 KB)
- TweakScheduler.exe (557.88 KB)
- uninstall.exe (279.32 KB)
- vistammsc.exe (210.38 KB)
This info is about Process Lasso version 188.8.131.52
alone. You can find below a few links to other Process Lasso versions:
...click to view all...
When planning to uninstall Process Lasso you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Process Lasso:
The files below were left behind on your disk by Process Lasso when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files\Process Lasso
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\bcleaner.exe
- C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\bitsumms.exe
- C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\CPUEater.exe
- C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\highest-rights-marker
- C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\Insights.exe
- C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\InstallHelper.exe
- C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\LogViewer.exe
- C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\pl.cmd
- C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\pl_rsrc_chinese.dll
- C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\pl_rsrc_chinese_traditional.dll
- C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\pl_rsrc_english.dll
- C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\pl_rsrc_finnish.dll
- C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\pl_rsrc_french.dll
- C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\pl_rsrc_german.dll
- C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\pl_rsrc_italian.dll
- C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\pl_rsrc_polish.dll
- C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\pl_rsrc_ptbr.dll
- C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\pl_rsrc_russian.dll
- C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\pl_rsrc_slovenian.dll
- C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\plActivate.exe
- C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\pl-update.cmd
- C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\ProcessGovernor.exe
- C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\ProcessLasso.exe
- C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\ProcessLassoLauncher.exe
- C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\QuickUpgrade.exe
- C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\srvstub.exe
- C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\start-governor.bat
- C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\stop-governor.bat
- C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\testlasso.exe
- C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\ThreadRacer.exe
- C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\TweakScheduler.exe
- C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\uninstall.exe
- C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\vistammsc.exe
Process Lasso is a program marketed by the software company Bitsum. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove it. This is troublesome because performing this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK approach to remove Process Lasso is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Process Lasso from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Process Lasso or simply activate the Search field and type in "Process Lasso". If it is installed on your PC the Process Lasso application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Process Lasso in the list , the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Process Lasso, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Process Lasso:
- The publisher is: https://bitsum.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Process Lasso.
8. After removing Process Lasso, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Process Lasso which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Process Lasso with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Process Lasso by Bitsum from your computer, we are not saying that Process Lasso by Bitsum is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Process Lasso in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-07-04 00:47:47.797