You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Process Lasso for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall Process Lasso from your PCBitsum
. Open here
where you can read more on Bitsum. You can see more info about Process Lasso at https://bitsum.com/
. Process Lasso is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\Process Lasso folder, regulated by the user's choice. The complete uninstall command line for Process Lasso is C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is titled ProcessLasso.exe and it has a size of 1.26 MB (1324792 bytes).
Process Lasso installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 6.93 MB (7263062
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- bcleaner.exe (189.74 KB)
- bitsumms.exe (281.74 KB)
- CPUEater.exe (419.74 KB)
- Insights.exe (664.24 KB)
- InstallHelper.exe (674.74 KB)
- LogViewer.exe (512.74 KB)
- plActivate.exe (179.24 KB)
- ProcessGovernor.exe (767.74 KB)
- ProcessLasso.exe (1.26 MB)
- ProcessLassoLauncher.exe (368.24 KB)
- QuickUpgrade.exe (431.24 KB)
- srvstub.exe (120.24 KB)
- testlasso.exe (114.74 KB)
- TweakScheduler.exe (572.74 KB)
- uninstall.exe (277.20 KB)
- vistammsc.exe (224.74 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.2062
of Process Lasso. Click on the links below for other Process Lasso versions:
...click to view all...
Process Lasso is a program by the software company Bitsum. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is hard because doing this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Process Lasso is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Process Lasso with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Process Lasso or simply click the Search field and type in "Process Lasso". If it is installed on your PC the Process Lasso program will be found very quickly. When you select Process Lasso in the list of programs, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Process Lasso, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Process Lasso:
- The software company is: https://bitsum.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Process Lasso.
8. After removing Process Lasso, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Process Lasso that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Process Lasso using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Process Lasso by Bitsum from your computer, we are not saying that Process Lasso by Bitsum is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Process Lasso supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-10-22 05:38:59.647