This info is about Process Lasso for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall Process Lasso from your systemBitsum
. More information on Bitsum can be seen here
. Please follow https://bitsum.com/processlasso/
if you want to read more on Process Lasso on Bitsum's web page. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files\Process Lasso directory (same installation drive as Windows). "C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\uninstall.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall Process Lasso. The program's main executable file has a size of 347.84 KB (356192 bytes) on disk and is labeled ProcessLassoLauncher.exe.
The following executables are installed along with Process Lasso. They occupy about 5.70 MB (5978968
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- bitsumms.exe (183.79 KB)
- CPUEater.exe (338.84 KB)
- InstallHelper.exe (651.34 KB)
- LassoInsights.exe (310.84 KB)
- LogViewer.exe (193.34 KB)
- ParkControl.exe (210.34 KB)
- plActivate.exe (104.84 KB)
- PostUpdate.exe (554.84 KB)
- ProcessGovernor.exe (469.34 KB)
- ProcessLasso.exe (1.11 MB)
- ProcessLassoLauncher.exe (347.84 KB)
- QuickUpgrade.exe (423.34 KB)
- srvstub.exe (64.79 KB)
- TestLasso.exe (69.29 KB)
- ThreadRacer.exe (188.79 KB)
- TweakScheduler.exe (341.79 KB)
- uninstall.exe (82.32 KB)
- vistammsc.exe (162.79 KB)
The current web page applies to Process Lasso version 18.104.22.168
only. Click on the links below for other Process Lasso versions:
...click to view all...
Process Lasso is a program released by Bitsum. Sometimes, people want to remove it. This can be difficult because performing this manually takes some experience regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove Process Lasso is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Process Lasso from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Process Lasso or simply click the Search feature and type in "Process Lasso". If it is installed on your PC the Process Lasso application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Process Lasso in the list of applications, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Process Lasso, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Process Lasso:
- The web site of the application is: https://bitsum.com/processlasso/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\uninstall.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Process Lasso.
8. After removing Process Lasso, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Process Lasso which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Process Lasso with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Process Lasso by Bitsum from your PC, we are not saying that Process Lasso by Bitsum is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Process Lasso in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-08-06 13:50:05.547