This page is about Process Lasso for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Process Lasso from your PCBitsum
. Go over here
for more information on Bitsum. More details about Process Lasso can be seen at https://bitsum.com/processlasso/
. Process Lasso is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Process Lasso directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. You can uninstall Process Lasso by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\uninstall.exe". Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Process Lasso's primary file takes about 366.35 KB (375144 bytes) and its name is ProcessLassoLauncher.exe.
The following executables are installed together with Process Lasso. They occupy about 7.55 MB (7914477
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- bitsumms.exe (188.85 KB)
- CPUEater.exe (353.85 KB)
- InstallHelper.exe (677.85 KB)
- LassoInsights.exe (602.35 KB)
- LogViewer.exe (423.85 KB)
- pkctrl.exe (546.35 KB)
- plActivate.exe (120.85 KB)
- PostUpdate.exe (570.85 KB)
- ProcessGovernor.exe (756.85 KB)
- ProcessLasso.exe (1.16 MB)
- ProcessLassoLauncher.exe (366.35 KB)
- QuickUpgrade.exe (443.35 KB)
- srvstub.exe (69.85 KB)
- TestLasso.exe (69.21 KB)
- ThreadRacer.exe (462.35 KB)
- TweakScheduler.exe (372.35 KB)
- uninstall.exe (344.15 KB)
- vistammsc.exe (174.85 KB)
The current page applies to Process Lasso version 126.96.36.199
only. You can find below a few links to other Process Lasso releases:
...click to view all...
Process Lasso is a program offered by the software company Bitsum. Some people choose to remove it. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY approach to remove Process Lasso is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Process Lasso with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Process Lasso or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Process Lasso". The Process Lasso application will be found very quickly. When you select Process Lasso in the list , some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Process Lasso, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Process Lasso:
- The software company is: https://bitsum.com/processlasso/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\uninstall.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Process Lasso.
8. After uninstalling Process Lasso, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Process Lasso which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Process Lasso using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Process Lasso by Bitsum from your PC, we are not saying that Process Lasso by Bitsum is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Process Lasso supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-01-27 23:32:09.897