NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver
NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver from your PCNVIDIA Corporation
. You can read more on NVIDIA Corporation or check for application updates here
. NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\3D Vision directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. The full command line for removing NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver is C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\3D Vision\nvStInst.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. nvstview.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 1.58 MB (1654632 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver. They take 14.12 MB (14808384
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- nvSCPAPISvr.exe (373.35 KB)
- NvStereoUtilityOGL.exe (868.85 KB)
- nvStInst.exe (589.85 KB)
- nvstlink.exe (902.35 KB)
- nvstreg.exe (420.35 KB)
- nvsttest.exe (2.26 MB)
- nvstview.exe (1.58 MB)
- nvstwiz.exe (7.21 MB)
The current web page applies to NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver version 7.17.13.0527
only. Click on the links below for other NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver versions:
...click to view all...
NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver is an application offered by NVIDIA Corporation. Sometimes, computer users try to remove this application. This is easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK action to remove NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver or simply activate the Search feature and type in "NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver". If it exists on your system the NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver in the list of apps, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver.
8. After removing NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver by NVIDIA Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-22 19:41:55.003