This page is about Google Chrome for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Google Chrome from your systemGoogle Inc.
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Google Inc.. The program is frequently located in the C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\Application folder. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. The full command line for uninstalling Google Chrome is C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\Application\19.0.1084.46\Installer\setup.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. chrome_launcher.exe is the Google Chrome's primary executable file and it occupies around 91.98 KB (94192 bytes) on disk.
Google Chrome contains of the executables below. They take 3.14 MB (3295840
bytes) on disk.
- chrome_frame_helper.exe (94.48 KB)
- chrome_launcher.exe (91.98 KB)
- flashplayerapp.exe (409.66 KB)
- nacl64.exe (1.10 MB)
- setup.exe (1.46 MB)
This data is about Google Chrome version 19.0.1084.46
only. Click on the links below for other Google Chrome versions:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Part_A few of these are shown below.Registry keys:
Google Chrome is a program released by Google Inc.. Frequently, people choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK manner to uninstall Google Chrome is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Google Chrome from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Google Chrome or simply click the Search field and type in "Google Chrome". If it is installed on your PC the Google Chrome application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Google Chrome in the list , some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Google Chrome, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Google Chrome.
8. After removing Google Chrome, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Chrome that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Google Chrome by Google Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Google Chrome by Google Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Google Chrome in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-24 12:21:21.040