Google Chrome is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall Google Chrome from your systemGoogle Inc.
. Open here
where you can find out more on Google Inc.. Google Chrome is usually installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\Application directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. Google Chrome's complete uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\Application\31.0.1622.7\Installer\setup.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 829.95 KB (849872 bytes) on disk and is labeled chrome.exe.
Google Chrome is comprised of the following executables which take 5.34 MB (5603552
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- chrome.exe (829.95 KB)
- chrome_frame_helper.exe (81.45 KB)
- chrome_launcher.exe (120.45 KB)
- delegate_execute.exe (1.42 MB)
- nacl64.exe (1.78 MB)
- setup.exe (1.14 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 31.0.1622.7
of Google Chrome. Click on the links below for other Google Chrome versions:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome is a program by the software company Google Inc.. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall it. This is efortful because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY action to uninstall Google Chrome is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Google Chrome with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Google Chrome or simply activate the Search field and type in "Google Chrome". If it exists on your system the Google Chrome app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Google Chrome in the list of applications, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Google Chrome, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Google Chrome.
8. After uninstalling Google Chrome, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Google Chrome which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Google Chrome using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Google Chrome by Google Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Google Chrome by Google Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Google Chrome supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-25 06:14:24.350