Google Chrome is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Google Chrome from your computerGoogle Inc.
. Further information on Google Inc. can be found here
. The application is often placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\Application directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for Google Chrome is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\Application\8.0.552.11\Installer\setup.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 968.55 KB (991800 bytes) on disk and is titled chrome.exe.
Google Chrome contains of the executables below. They occupy 3.49 MB (3655448
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (968.55 KB)
- chrome_frame_helper.exe (86.05 KB)
- chrome_launcher.exe (87.55 KB)
- nacl64.exe (1.26 MB)
- setup.exe (1.11 MB)
This web page is about Google Chrome version 8.0.552.11
only. For other Google Chrome versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome is an application by the software company Google Inc.. Sometimes, computer users want to remove this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY manner to remove Google Chrome is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Google Chrome from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Google Chrome or simply click the Search feature and type in "Google Chrome". The Google Chrome program will be found very quickly. When you select Google Chrome in the list of programs, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Google Chrome, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Google Chrome.
8. After removing Google Chrome, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Google Chrome which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Google Chrome by Google Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Google Chrome by Google Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Google Chrome in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-23 14:58:52.423