Google Chrome is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Google Chrome from your computerGoogle Inc.
. Further information on Google Inc. can be found here
. The application is often placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\Application directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for Google Chrome is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\Application\8.0.552.11\Installer\setup.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 968.55 KB (991800 bytes) on disk and is titled chrome.exe.
Google Chrome contains of the executables below. They occupy 3.49 MB (3655448
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (968.55 KB)
- chrome_frame_helper.exe (86.05 KB)
- chrome_launcher.exe (87.55 KB)
- nacl64.exe (1.26 MB)
- setup.exe (1.11 MB)
This web page is about Google Chrome version 8.0.552.11
only. For other Google Chrome versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome is an application by the software company Google Inc.. Sometimes, computer users want to remove this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY manner to remove Google Chrome is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Google Chrome from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Google Chrome or simply click the Search feature and type in "Google Chrome". If it exists on your system the Google Chrome app will be found very quickly. After you click Google Chrome in the list , some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Google Chrome, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Google Chrome.
8. After removing Google Chrome, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Google Chrome which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Google Chrome by Google Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Google Chrome by Google Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Google Chrome in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-23 14:58:52.423