This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Google Chrome for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall Google Chrome from your systemGoogle Inc.
. Go over here
where you can read more on Google Inc.. Google Chrome is commonly installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\Application directory, subject to the user's choice. Google Chrome's complete uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\Application\21.0.1180.11\Installer\setup.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.17 MB (1229848 bytes) on disk and is labeled chrome.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Google Chrome. They take 4.26 MB (4471128
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- chrome.exe (1.17 MB)
- chrome_frame_helper.exe (79.52 KB)
- chrome_launcher.exe (82.52 KB)
- delegate_execute.exe (191.52 KB)
- flashplayerapp.exe (416.20 KB)
- nacl64.exe (893.52 KB)
- setup.exe (1.47 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 21.0.1180.11
of Google Chrome. You can find below info on other releases of Google Chrome:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome is an application released by Google Inc.. Frequently, people want to uninstall it. This is easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Google Chrome is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Google Chrome from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Google Chrome or simply click the Search field and type in "Google Chrome". If it exists on your system the Google Chrome program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Google Chrome in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Google Chrome, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Google Chrome.
8. After removing Google Chrome, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Google Chrome that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Google Chrome by Google Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Google Chrome by Google Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Google Chrome supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-09-27 16:11:21.337