This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Google Chrome for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall Google Chrome from your systemGoogle Inc.
. Go over here
where you can read more on Google Inc.. Google Chrome is commonly installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\Application directory, subject to the user's choice. Google Chrome's complete uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\Application\21.0.1180.11\Installer\setup.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.17 MB (1229848 bytes) on disk and is labeled chrome.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Google Chrome. They take 4.26 MB (4471128
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- chrome.exe (1.17 MB)
- chrome_frame_helper.exe (79.52 KB)
- chrome_launcher.exe (82.52 KB)
- delegate_execute.exe (191.52 KB)
- flashplayerapp.exe (416.20 KB)
- nacl64.exe (893.52 KB)
- setup.exe (1.47 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 21.0.1180.11
of Google Chrome. You can find below info on other releases of Google Chrome:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome is an application released by Google Inc.. Frequently, people want to uninstall it. This is easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Google Chrome is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Google Chrome from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Google Chrome or simply click the Search field and type in "Google Chrome". The Google Chrome program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Google Chrome in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Google Chrome, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Google Chrome.
8. After removing Google Chrome, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Google Chrome that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Google Chrome by Google Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Google Chrome by Google Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Google Chrome supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-27 16:11:21.337