This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Google Chrome for Windows. The Windows release was created by Google Inc.. Open here for more info on Google Inc.. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome\Application folder. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's choice. C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome\Application\42.0.2311.152\Installer\setup.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Google Chrome. chrome.exe is the Google Chrome's main executable file and it takes about 793.82 KB (812872 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Google Chrome. They take 9.90 MB (10383752 bytes) on disk.
A way to uninstall Google Chrome from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Google Chrome is an application marketed by the software company Google Inc.. Some computer users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK procedure to remove Google Chrome is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.
download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Google Chrome or simply click the Search field and type in "Google Chrome". If it exists on your system the Google Chrome app will be found very quickly. After you click Google Chrome in the list , the following data about the application is available to you:
Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Google Chrome, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
Technical information about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Google Chrome.
8. After uninstalling Google Chrome, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Chrome which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Google Chrome by Google Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Google Chrome by Google Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Google Chrome supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.