This page contains thorough information on how to remove Google Chrome for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Google Chrome from your PCGoogle Inc.
. You can read more on Google Inc. or check for application updates here
. Google Chrome is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application folder, subject to the user's choice. The entire uninstall command line for Google Chrome is C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application\64.0.3282.14\Installer\setup.exe. Google Chrome's primary file takes around 1.51 MB (1581400 bytes) and is named chrome.exe.
The following executables are installed together with Google Chrome. They take about 5.16 MB (5410824
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.51 MB)
- setup.exe (1.83 MB)
This web page is about Google Chrome version 64.0.3282.14
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Google Chrome:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome is an application offered by Google Inc.. Some users try to erase this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to erase Google Chrome is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Google Chrome from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Google Chrome or simply activate the Search field and type in "Google Chrome". If it is installed on your PC the Google Chrome program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Google Chrome in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Google Chrome, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Google Chrome.
8. After removing Google Chrome, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Google Chrome that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Google Chrome by Google Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Google Chrome by Google Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Google Chrome supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-12-08 19:20:32.120