Google Chrome is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Google Chrome from your PCGoogle Inc.
. Go over here
for more information on Google Inc.. Google Chrome is typically set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\Application folder, depending on the user's decision. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\Application\18.0.1025.7\Installer\setup.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Google Chrome. The application's main executable file has a size of 1.16 MB (1216496 bytes) on disk and is named chrome.exe.
The executables below are part of Google Chrome. They occupy about 3.80 MB (3985840
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.16 MB)
- chrome_frame_helper.exe (94.48 KB)
- chrome_launcher.exe (91.98 KB)
- nacl64.exe (1.02 MB)
- setup.exe (1.44 MB)
The current web page applies to Google Chrome version 18.0.1025.7
only. You can find below a few links to other Google Chrome releases:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you remove Google Chrome.The files below were left behind on your disk by Google Chrome when you uninstall it:
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
Google Chrome is an application released by Google Inc.. Frequently, people want to erase this application. This can be troublesome because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to erase Google Chrome is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Google Chrome with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Google Chrome or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Google Chrome". If it is installed on your PC the Google Chrome app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Google Chrome in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Google Chrome, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Google Chrome.
8. After uninstalling Google Chrome, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Google Chrome that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Google Chrome with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Google Chrome by Google Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Google Chrome by Google Inc. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Google Chrome in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 16:12:51.523