Google Chrome is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Google Chrome from your computerGoogle Inc.
. Check out here
for more details on Google Inc.. Google Chrome is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application directory, regulated by the user's decision. The full command line for removing Google Chrome is C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application\69.0.3497.23\Installer\setup.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is titled chrome.exe and its approximative size is 1.40 MB (1469784 bytes).
Google Chrome contains of the executables below. They occupy 5.67 MB (5943136
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.40 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (550.84 KB)
- setup.exe (1.86 MB)
This page is about Google Chrome version 69.0.3497.23
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Google Chrome:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome is an application marketed by the software company Google Inc.. Some computer users decide to erase it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this manually requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY manner to erase Google Chrome is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Google Chrome from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Google Chrome or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Google Chrome". If it is installed on your PC the Google Chrome program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Google Chrome in the list of apps, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Google Chrome, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Google Chrome.
8. After uninstalling Google Chrome, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Chrome which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Google Chrome with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Google Chrome by Google Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Google Chrome by Google Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Google Chrome supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-02 10:27:01.740