Google Chrome is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Google Chrome from your computerGoogle Inc.
. Check out here
for more details on Google Inc.. Google Chrome is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application directory, regulated by the user's decision. The full command line for removing Google Chrome is C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application\69.0.3497.23\Installer\setup.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is titled chrome.exe and its approximative size is 1.40 MB (1469784 bytes).
Google Chrome contains of the executables below. They occupy 5.67 MB (5943136
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.40 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (550.84 KB)
- setup.exe (1.86 MB)
This page is about Google Chrome version 69.0.3497.23
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Google Chrome:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome is an application marketed by the software company Google Inc.. Some computer users decide to erase it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this manually requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY manner to erase Google Chrome is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Google Chrome from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Google Chrome or simply click the Search field and type in "Google Chrome". If it is installed on your PC the Google Chrome application will be found very quickly. After you click Google Chrome in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Google Chrome, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Google Chrome.
8. After uninstalling Google Chrome, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Chrome which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Google Chrome with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Google Chrome by Google Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Google Chrome by Google Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Google Chrome supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-08-02 10:27:01.740