Google Chrome is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall Google Chrome from your systemGoogle Inc.
. More information about Google Inc. can be seen here
. Usually the Google Chrome application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application directory, depending on the user's option during setup. Google Chrome's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application\74.0.3710.0\Installer\setup.exe. chrome.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 1.64 MB (1721840 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Google Chrome. They take about 8.67 MB (9088416
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.64 MB)
- chrome_proxy.exe (572.48 KB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.22 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (688.98 KB)
- setup.exe (2.29 MB)
This web page is about Google Chrome version 74.0.3710.0
alone. Click on the links below for other Google Chrome versions:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome is an application by the software company Google Inc.. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase this application. This is efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY solution to erase Google Chrome is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Google Chrome with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Google Chrome or simply activate the Search field and type in "Google Chrome". The Google Chrome app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Google Chrome in the list of programs, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Google Chrome, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Google Chrome.
8. After uninstalling Google Chrome, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Chrome which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Google Chrome using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Google Chrome by Google Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Google Chrome by Google Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Google Chrome supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2019-02-20 09:18:52.397