This info is about Google Chrome for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by A way to uninstall Google Chrome from your systemGoogle Inc.
. More information on Google Inc. can be found here
. Google Chrome is frequently installed in the C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\Application folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. The complete uninstall command line for Google Chrome is C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\Application\12.0.742.53\Installer\setup.exe. The program's main executable file is named chrome.exe and it has a size of 988.05 KB (1011768 bytes).
Google Chrome installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 3.75 MB (3932440
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (988.05 KB)
- chrome_frame_helper.exe (87.05 KB)
- chrome_launcher.exe (90.05 KB)
- nacl64.exe (1.40 MB)
- setup.exe (1.21 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 12.0.742.53
of Google Chrome. You can find below info on other versions of Google Chrome:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders that were left behind:
The files below remain on your disk when you remove Google Chrome:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\Temp1_Google Chrome Installer 12.0.742.53.zip
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Google Chrome
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
Additional registry values that you should clean:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Clients\StartMenuInternet\Google Chrome
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Google Chrome
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Google Chrome\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Google Chrome\DisplayName
Google Chrome is an application marketed by the software company Google Inc.. Frequently, users decide to uninstall this application. This is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK manner to uninstall Google Chrome is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Google Chrome from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Google Chrome or simply click the Search field and type in "Google Chrome". The Google Chrome program will be found automatically. After you click Google Chrome in the list of apps, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Google Chrome, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Google Chrome.
8. After removing Google Chrome, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Google Chrome that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Google Chrome with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Google Chrome by Google Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Google Chrome by Google Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Google Chrome in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-07 12:26:56.157