You can find below details on how to uninstall Google Chrome for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall Google Chrome from your computerGoogle Inc.
. Additional info about Google Inc. can be found here
. Google Chrome is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application\61.0.3135.4\Installer\setup.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Google Chrome. The program's main executable file is named chrome.exe and its approximative size is 1.48 MB (1548632 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Google Chrome. They occupy about 5.14 MB (5386248
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.48 MB)
- setup.exe (1.83 MB)
This data is about Google Chrome version 61.0.3135.4
only. Click on the links below for other Google Chrome versions:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome is a program offered by the software company Google Inc.. Some people decide to remove this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this manually requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK manner to remove Google Chrome is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Google Chrome from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Google Chrome or simply click the Search field and type in "Google Chrome". The Google Chrome application will be found automatically. When you select Google Chrome in the list of apps, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Google Chrome, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Google Chrome.
8. After uninstalling Google Chrome, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Chrome which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Google Chrome by Google Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Google Chrome by Google Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Google Chrome in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-06-20 21:35:53.490