This page contains complete information on how to remove Google Chrome for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Google Chrome from your computerGoogle Inc.
. Go over here
where you can read more on Google Inc.. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application folder (same installation drive as Windows). Google Chrome's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application\55.0.2883.44\Installer\setup.exe. chrome.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 1.06 MB (1110120 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with Google Chrome. They take about 4.38 MB (4596024
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.06 MB)
- setup.exe (1.66 MB)
The current web page applies to Google Chrome version 55.0.2883.44
alone. For more Google Chrome versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome is an application marketed by Google Inc.. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall this application. This is difficult because removing this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY way to uninstall Google Chrome is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Google Chrome from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Google Chrome or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Google Chrome". If it is installed on your PC the Google Chrome app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Google Chrome in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Google Chrome, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Google Chrome.
8. After uninstalling Google Chrome, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Google Chrome that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Google Chrome by Google Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Google Chrome by Google Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Google Chrome in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-11-10 04:58:01.290