This page contains complete information on how to remove Google Chrome for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Google Chrome from your computerGoogle Inc.
. Go over here
where you can read more on Google Inc.. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application folder (same installation drive as Windows). Google Chrome's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application\55.0.2883.44\Installer\setup.exe. chrome.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 1.06 MB (1110120 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with Google Chrome. They take about 4.38 MB (4596024
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.06 MB)
- setup.exe (1.66 MB)
The current web page applies to Google Chrome version 55.0.2883.44
alone. For more Google Chrome versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome is an application marketed by Google Inc.. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall this application. This is difficult because removing this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY way to uninstall Google Chrome is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Google Chrome from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Google Chrome or simply activate the Search field and type in "Google Chrome". The Google Chrome program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Google Chrome in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Google Chrome, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Google Chrome.
8. After uninstalling Google Chrome, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Google Chrome that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Google Chrome by Google Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Google Chrome by Google Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Google Chrome in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-10 04:58:01.290