Google Chrome is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by A way to uninstall Google Chrome from your systemGoogle Inc.
. Check out here
where you can read more on Google Inc.. Google Chrome is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application directory, subject to the user's option. C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application\74.0.3702.0\Installer\setup.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Google Chrome. Google Chrome's primary file takes about 1.64 MB (1722352 bytes) and is named chrome.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Google Chrome. They take 8.67 MB (9086880
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.64 MB)
- chrome_proxy.exe (572.48 KB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.22 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (688.98 KB)
- setup.exe (2.29 MB)
The current page applies to Google Chrome version 74.0.3702.0
alone. For more Google Chrome versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome is an application marketed by the software company Google Inc.. Sometimes, people choose to remove it. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE action to remove Google Chrome is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Google Chrome from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Google Chrome or simply click the Search feature and type in "Google Chrome". If it exists on your system the Google Chrome app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Google Chrome in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Google Chrome, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Google Chrome.
8. After removing Google Chrome, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Chrome which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Google Chrome by Google Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Google Chrome by Google Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Google Chrome in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-02-14 05:38:23.060