You can find below details on how to remove Google Chrome for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall Google Chrome from your systemGoogle Inc.
. Take a look here
for more details on Google Inc.. The application is usually located in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\Application folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Google Chrome is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\Application\33.0.1750.29\Installer\setup.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 838.27 KB (858392 bytes) on disk and is called chrome.exe.
Google Chrome installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 4.15 MB (4349768
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (838.27 KB)
- delegate_execute.exe (1.52 MB)
- nacl64.exe (1.81 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 33.0.1750.29
of Google Chrome. You can find below a few links to other Google Chrome versions:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome is a program marketed by Google Inc.. Some people choose to uninstall this application. This is troublesome because removing this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY solution to uninstall Google Chrome is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Google Chrome from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Google Chrome or simply activate the Search field and type in "Google Chrome". If it exists on your system the Google Chrome app will be found very quickly. After you select Google Chrome in the list of applications, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Google Chrome, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Google Chrome.
8. After uninstalling Google Chrome, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Google Chrome which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Google Chrome by Google Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Google Chrome by Google Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Google Chrome in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-29 05:35:49.653