This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Google Chrome for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Google Chrome from your systemGoogle Inc.
. You can find out more on Google Inc. or check for application updates here
. Google Chrome is usually set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\Application folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\Application\28.0.1500.3\Installer\setup.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Google Chrome. chrome.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 829.45 KB (849360 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Google Chrome. They occupy about 4.28 MB (4483808
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- chrome.exe (829.45 KB)
- chrome_frame_helper.exe (80.95 KB)
- chrome_launcher.exe (138.95 KB)
- delegate_execute.exe (392.95 KB)
- nacl64.exe (1.75 MB)
- setup.exe (1.12 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 28.0.1500.3
of Google Chrome. Click on the links below for other Google Chrome versions:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome is a program offered by the software company Google Inc.. Some computer users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK manner to uninstall Google Chrome is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Google Chrome with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Google Chrome or simply click the Search feature and type in "Google Chrome". If it is installed on your PC the Google Chrome app will be found very quickly. When you click Google Chrome in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Google Chrome, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Google Chrome.
8. After removing Google Chrome, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Google Chrome that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Google Chrome by Google Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Google Chrome by Google Inc. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Google Chrome supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-15 21:12:09.877