Google Chrome is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by How to uninstall Google Chrome from your computerGoogle Inc.
. Further information on Google Inc. can be seen here
. Google Chrome is normally set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\Application directory, depending on the user's choice. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\Application\188.8.131.52\Installer\setup.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Google Chrome. chrome.exe is the Google Chrome's main executable file and it occupies approximately 740.98 KB (758768 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Google Chrome. They take an average of 1.73 MB (1819104
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (740.98 KB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
- setup.exe (969.98 KB)
This web page is about Google Chrome version 184.108.40.206
alone. For more Google Chrome versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome is an application by the software company Google Inc.. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall Google Chrome is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Google Chrome from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Google Chrome or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Google Chrome". If it is installed on your PC the Google Chrome app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Google Chrome in the list of applications, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Google Chrome, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Google Chrome.
8. After uninstalling Google Chrome, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Chrome that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Google Chrome by Google Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Google Chrome by Google Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Google Chrome in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-04-08 10:50:46.180