Google Chrome is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by How to uninstall Google Chrome from your computerGoogle Inc.
. Further information on Google Inc. can be seen here
. Google Chrome is normally set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\Application directory, depending on the user's choice. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\Application\126.96.36.199\Installer\setup.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Google Chrome. chrome.exe is the Google Chrome's main executable file and it occupies approximately 740.98 KB (758768 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Google Chrome. They take an average of 1.73 MB (1819104
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (740.98 KB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
- setup.exe (969.98 KB)
This web page is about Google Chrome version 188.8.131.52
alone. For more Google Chrome versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome is an application by the software company Google Inc.. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall Google Chrome is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Google Chrome from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Google Chrome or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Google Chrome". The Google Chrome app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Google Chrome in the list of applications, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Google Chrome, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Google Chrome.
8. After uninstalling Google Chrome, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Chrome that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Google Chrome by Google Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Google Chrome by Google Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Google Chrome in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-04-08 10:50:46.180