This info is about Google Chrome for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall Google Chrome from your computerGoogle Inc.
. More information on Google Inc. can be found here
. Usually the Google Chrome program is found in the C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome\Application directory, depending on the user's option during setup. Google Chrome's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome\Application\47.0.2522.0\Installer\setup.exe" --uninstall --multi-install --chrome --system-level. chrome.exe is the Google Chrome's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 724.32 KB (741704 bytes) on disk.
Google Chrome is composed of the following executables which take 9.95 MB (10435976
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- chrome.exe (724.32 KB)
- delegate_execute.exe (680.82 KB)
- nacl64.exe (2.05 MB)
- setup.exe (977.32 KB)
- delegate_execute.exe (680.32 KB)
- nacl64.exe (2.05 MB)
- setup.exe (976.32 KB)
The current page applies to Google Chrome version 47.0.2522.0
only. You can find below a few links to other Google Chrome versions:
...click to view all...
When you're planning to uninstall Google Chrome you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories that were found:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Google Chrome
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Google Chrome
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application\47.0.2522.0\47.0.2522.0.manifest
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application\47.0.2522.0\chrome.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application\47.0.2522.0\chrome_100_percent.pak
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application\47.0.2522.0\chrome_200_percent.pak
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Clients\StartMenuInternet\Google Chrome
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Google Chrome
Google Chrome is an application by the software company Google Inc.. Frequently, people choose to remove this program. This is hard because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK solution to remove Google Chrome is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Google Chrome from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Google Chrome or simply click the Search feature and type in "Google Chrome". If it is installed on your PC the Google Chrome application will be found very quickly. After you click Google Chrome in the list of programs, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Google Chrome, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Google Chrome.
8. After uninstalling Google Chrome, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Chrome that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Google Chrome using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Google Chrome by Google Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Google Chrome by Google Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Google Chrome supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-09-29 22:02:22.180