This web page contains complete information on how to remove Google Chrome for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Google Chrome from your computerGoogle Inc.
. Additional info about Google Inc. can be seen here
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\Application directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\Application\184.108.40.206\Installer\setup.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Google Chrome. chrome.exe is the Google Chrome's main executable file and it occupies about 748.48 KB (766448 bytes) on disk.
Google Chrome installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.65 MB (1734624
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (748.48 KB)
- setup.exe (945.48 KB)
This info is about Google Chrome version 220.127.116.11
only. For more Google Chrome versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome is an application offered by Google Inc.. Some computer users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE action to erase Google Chrome is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Google Chrome with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Google Chrome or simply activate the Search field and type in "Google Chrome". The Google Chrome program will be found automatically. When you click Google Chrome in the list , the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Google Chrome, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Google Chrome.
8. After removing Google Chrome, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Chrome that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Google Chrome by Google Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Google Chrome by Google Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Google Chrome in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-03-08 10:28:31.767