You can find below details on how to remove Google Chrome for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Google Chrome from your systemGoogle Inc.
. Check out here
for more information on Google Inc.. The program is often placed in the C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\Application folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Google Chrome by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\Application\5.0.375.99\Installer\setup.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 923.55 KB (945720 bytes) on disk and is labeled chrome.exe.
Google Chrome contains of the executables below. They occupy 3.06 MB (3207336
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (923.55 KB)
- nacl64.exe (1.08 MB)
- setup.exe (1.08 MB)
This data is about Google Chrome version 5.0.375.99
alone. Click on the links below for other Google Chrome versions:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Google Chrome from your computer:
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Bookmarks
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Current Session
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extension Cookies
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Wow6432Node\Google\No Chrome Offer Until
Google Chrome is a program marketed by the software company Google Inc.. Some users try to erase this application. This can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE approach to erase Google Chrome is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Google Chrome from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Google Chrome or simply click the Search field and type in "Google Chrome". If it is installed on your PC the Google Chrome app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Google Chrome in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Google Chrome, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Google Chrome.
8. After uninstalling Google Chrome, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Chrome that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Google Chrome by Google Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Google Chrome by Google Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Google Chrome supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-11-13 23:21:18.217