This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Google Chrome for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Google Chrome from your computerGoogle Inc.
. Open here
where you can read more on Google Inc.. Google Chrome is usually installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\Application directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling Google Chrome is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\Application\19.0.1084.30\Installer\setup.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is called chrome.exe and occupies 1.18 MB (1240048 bytes).
Google Chrome is comprised of the following executables which take 4.33 MB (4535376
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- chrome.exe (1.18 MB)
- chrome_frame_helper.exe (94.48 KB)
- chrome_launcher.exe (91.98 KB)
- flashplayerapp.exe (408.66 KB)
- nacl64.exe (1.10 MB)
- setup.exe (1.46 MB)
The current page applies to Google Chrome version 19.0.1084.30
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Google Chrome:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome is a program marketed by the software company Google Inc.. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove it. This can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK action to remove Google Chrome is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Google Chrome from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Google Chrome or simply activate the Search field and type in "Google Chrome". If it exists on your system the Google Chrome app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Google Chrome in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Google Chrome, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Google Chrome.
8. After removing Google Chrome, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Chrome that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Google Chrome using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Google Chrome by Google Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Google Chrome by Google Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Google Chrome in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-01 02:12:29.827