You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Google Chrome for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Google Chrome from your systemGoogle Inc.
. You can read more on Google Inc. or check for application updates here
. Google Chrome is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. Google Chrome's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application\74.0.3729.157\Installer\setup.exe. The program's main executable file is titled chrome.exe and occupies 1.64 MB (1723888 bytes).
Google Chrome is comprised of the following executables which take 8.65 MB (9071008
bytes) on disk:
- chrome.exe (1.64 MB)
- chrome_proxy.exe (572.98 KB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.21 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (689.98 KB)
- setup.exe (2.28 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 74.0.3729.157
of Google Chrome. You can find here a few links to other Google Chrome releases:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Part_A few of these are listed below.Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall Google Chrome:
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\Google Chrome.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\User Pinned\TaskBar\Google Chrome.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Google Chrome.lnk
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Google Chrome
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Clients\StartMenuInternet\Google Chrome.B7WQ4TAQGFAEAK2IJ6MFFIR5YI
Google Chrome is a program offered by Google Inc.. Frequently, computer users try to remove this program. This can be troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY approach to remove Google Chrome is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Google Chrome from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Google Chrome or simply click the Search field and type in "Google Chrome". If it exists on your system the Google Chrome application will be found automatically. After you click Google Chrome in the list of programs, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Google Chrome, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Google Chrome.
8. After uninstalling Google Chrome, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Google Chrome that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Google Chrome using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Google Chrome by Google Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Google Chrome by Google Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Google Chrome in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-05-14 17:37:14.447