This page contains complete information on how to remove Google Chrome for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Google Chrome from your computerGoogle Inc.
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Google Inc.. Google Chrome is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application\68.0.3440.68\Installer\setup.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Google Chrome. The application's main executable file is called chrome.exe and it has a size of 1.50 MB (1577816 bytes).
Google Chrome installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 5.73 MB (6004064
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.50 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (545.84 KB)
- setup.exe (1.84 MB)
This page is about Google Chrome version 68.0.3440.68
alone. For more Google Chrome versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome is an application marketed by the software company Google Inc.. Frequently, users want to uninstall this application. This is difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall Google Chrome is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Google Chrome from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Google Chrome or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Google Chrome". If it is installed on your PC the Google Chrome app will be found very quickly. After you select Google Chrome in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Google Chrome, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Google Chrome.
8. After removing Google Chrome, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Chrome which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Google Chrome using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Google Chrome by Google Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Google Chrome by Google Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Google Chrome supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-07-18 21:00:50.507