You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Google Chrome for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall Google Chrome from your systemGoogle Inc.
. Further information on Google Inc. can be found here
. Usually the Google Chrome application is found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\Application directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove Google Chrome by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\Application\13.0.782.41\Installer\setup.exe" --uninstall. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. Google Chrome's primary file takes around 994.05 KB (1017912 bytes) and is named chrome.exe.
The executable files below are part of Google Chrome. They take an average of 3.76 MB (3939608
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (994.05 KB)
- chrome_frame_helper.exe (92.55 KB)
- chrome_launcher.exe (90.05 KB)
- nacl64.exe (1.38 MB)
- setup.exe (1.23 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 13.0.782.41
of Google Chrome. You can find here a few links to other Google Chrome versions:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome is a program released by Google Inc.. Frequently, people try to remove this program. This is efortful because doing this manually requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK manner to remove Google Chrome is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Google Chrome from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Google Chrome or simply activate the Search field and type in "Google Chrome". The Google Chrome application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Google Chrome in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Google Chrome, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Google Chrome.
8. After removing Google Chrome, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Chrome which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Google Chrome by Google Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Google Chrome by Google Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Google Chrome supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-24 11:48:21.830