This page is about Google Chrome for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Google Chrome from your computerGoogle Inc.
. Further information on Google Inc. can be found here
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\Application directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Google Chrome by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\Application\18.0.1025.113\Installer\setup.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is named chrome.exe and occupies 1.17 MB (1224176 bytes).
The executables below are part of Google Chrome. They occupy about 3.82 MB (4004784
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.17 MB)
- chrome_frame_helper.exe (94.48 KB)
- chrome_launcher.exe (91.98 KB)
- nacl64.exe (1.02 MB)
- setup.exe (1.45 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.0.1025.113
of Google Chrome. You can find below info on other versions of Google Chrome:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome is an application offered by the software company Google Inc.. Frequently, people choose to erase it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill regarding PCs. The best QUICK solution to erase Google Chrome is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Google Chrome using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Google Chrome or simply activate the Search field and type in "Google Chrome". If it is installed on your PC the Google Chrome application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Google Chrome in the list of programs, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Google Chrome, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Google Chrome.
8. After removing Google Chrome, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Chrome that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Google Chrome by Google Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Google Chrome by Google Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Google Chrome in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-31 15:42:23.707