This web page is about Google Chrome for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Google Chrome from your PCGoogle Inc.
. Further information on Google Inc. can be seen here
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\Application directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. The full command line for uninstalling Google Chrome is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\Application\30.0.1599.10\Installer\setup.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. chrome.exe is the Google Chrome's main executable file and it occupies approximately 827.45 KB (847312 bytes) on disk.
Google Chrome is comprised of the following executables which occupy 5.33 MB (5589216
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- chrome.exe (827.45 KB)
- chrome_frame_helper.exe (81.45 KB)
- chrome_launcher.exe (120.45 KB)
- delegate_execute.exe (1.42 MB)
- nacl64.exe (1.78 MB)
- setup.exe (1.13 MB)
The current web page applies to Google Chrome version 30.0.1599.10
only. You can find here a few links to other Google Chrome releases:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome is a program released by Google Inc.. Frequently, computer users try to remove it. This is difficult because removing this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK way to remove Google Chrome is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Google Chrome from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Google Chrome or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Google Chrome". The Google Chrome application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Google Chrome in the list of applications, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Google Chrome, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Google Chrome.
8. After uninstalling Google Chrome, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Chrome which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Google Chrome with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Google Chrome by Google Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Google Chrome by Google Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Google Chrome supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 12:53:09.770