This web page is about Google Chrome for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Google Chrome from your PCGoogle Inc.
. Further information on Google Inc. can be seen here
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\Application directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. The full command line for uninstalling Google Chrome is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\Application\30.0.1599.10\Installer\setup.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. chrome.exe is the Google Chrome's main executable file and it occupies approximately 827.45 KB (847312 bytes) on disk.
Google Chrome is comprised of the following executables which occupy 5.33 MB (5589216
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- chrome.exe (827.45 KB)
- chrome_frame_helper.exe (81.45 KB)
- chrome_launcher.exe (120.45 KB)
- delegate_execute.exe (1.42 MB)
- nacl64.exe (1.78 MB)
- setup.exe (1.13 MB)
The current web page applies to Google Chrome version 30.0.1599.10
only. You can find here a few links to other Google Chrome releases:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome is a program released by Google Inc.. Frequently, computer users try to remove it. This is difficult because removing this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK way to remove Google Chrome is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Google Chrome from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Google Chrome or simply activate the Search field and type in "Google Chrome". If it exists on your system the Google Chrome application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Google Chrome in the list , the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Google Chrome, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Google Chrome.
8. After uninstalling Google Chrome, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Chrome which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Google Chrome with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Google Chrome by Google Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Google Chrome by Google Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Google Chrome supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 12:53:09.770