This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Google Chrome for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Google Chrome from your systemGoogle Inc.
. Go over here
for more info on Google Inc.. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome\Application directory. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's decision. The full command line for removing Google Chrome is "C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome\Application\50.0.2661.11\Installer\setup.exe" --uninstall --multi-install --chrome --system-level. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. chrome.exe is the Google Chrome's primary executable file and it takes close to 860.15 KB (880792 bytes) on disk.
Google Chrome is comprised of the following executables which take 11.01 MB (11539800
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- chrome.exe (860.15 KB)
- delegate_execute.exe (720.65 KB)
- nacl64.exe (2.10 MB)
- setup.exe (1.16 MB)
- delegate_execute.exe (731.15 KB)
- nacl64.exe (2.06 MB)
- setup.exe (1.13 MB)
This data is about Google Chrome version 50.0.2661.11
only. Click on the links below for other Google Chrome versions:
...click to view all...
If planning to uninstall Google Chrome you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Google Chrome:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application\50.0.2657.0\chrome.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application\50.0.2657.0\chrome_100_percent.pak
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application\50.0.2657.0\chrome_child.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application\50.0.2657.0\chrome_elf.dll
Supplementary registry values that are not cleaned:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Clients\StartMenuInternet\Google Chrome
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Google Chrome
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Google Chrome\DisplayIcon
Google Chrome is a program released by the software company Google Inc.. Frequently, users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY procedure to uninstall Google Chrome is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Google Chrome from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Google Chrome or simply click the Search feature and type in "Google Chrome". If it is installed on your PC the Google Chrome program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Google Chrome in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Google Chrome, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Google Chrome.
8. After uninstalling Google Chrome, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Chrome that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Google Chrome by Google Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Google Chrome by Google Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Google Chrome supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-04-12 12:34:50.790