Google Chrome is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Google Chrome from your systemGoogle Inc.
. More info about Google Inc. can be read here
. Usually the Google Chrome program is to be found in the C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\Application directory, depending on the user's option during setup. Google Chrome's entire uninstall command line is C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\Application\5.0.375.53\Installer\setup.exe. The application's main executable file is labeled chrome.exe and it has a size of 921.48 KB (943600 bytes).
Google Chrome installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 3.12 MB (3276736
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (921.48 KB)
- wow_helper.exe (70.98 KB)
- nacl64.exe (1.08 MB)
- setup.exe (1.08 MB)
The current page applies to Google Chrome version 5.0.375.53
alone. You can find here a few links to other Google Chrome releases:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome is an application released by Google Inc.. Some computer users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this by hand takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Google Chrome is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Google Chrome from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Google Chrome or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Google Chrome". The Google Chrome program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Google Chrome in the list of applications, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Google Chrome, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Google Chrome.
8. After removing Google Chrome, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Google Chrome which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Google Chrome by Google Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Google Chrome by Google Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Google Chrome in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-22 05:21:09.677