Google Chrome is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Google Chrome from your systemGoogle Inc.
. More info about Google Inc. can be read here
. Usually the Google Chrome program is to be found in the C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\Application directory, depending on the user's option during setup. Google Chrome's entire uninstall command line is C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\Application\5.0.375.53\Installer\setup.exe. The application's main executable file is labeled chrome.exe and it has a size of 921.48 KB (943600 bytes).
Google Chrome installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 3.12 MB (3276736
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (921.48 KB)
- wow_helper.exe (70.98 KB)
- nacl64.exe (1.08 MB)
- setup.exe (1.08 MB)
The current page applies to Google Chrome version 5.0.375.53
alone. You can find here a few links to other Google Chrome releases:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome is an application released by Google Inc.. Some computer users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this by hand takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Google Chrome is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Google Chrome from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Google Chrome or simply click the Search field and type in "Google Chrome". If it exists on your system the Google Chrome application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Google Chrome in the list of applications, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Google Chrome, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Google Chrome.
8. After removing Google Chrome, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Google Chrome which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Google Chrome by Google Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Google Chrome by Google Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Google Chrome in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-22 05:21:09.677