Google Chrome is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Google Chrome from your PCGoogle Inc.
. More info about Google Inc. can be read here
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\Application folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Google Chrome is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\Application\184.108.40.206\Installer\setup.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. chrome.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 826.48 KB (846320 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed beside Google Chrome. They take about 1.86 MB (1951712
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (826.48 KB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
- setup.exe (1,013.98 KB)
This data is about Google Chrome version 220.127.116.11
alone. For other Google Chrome versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders remaining:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Google Chrome
Many times the following registry data will not be removed:
Additional values that you should clean:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Clients\StartMenuInternet\Google Chrome
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Google Chrome
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Clients\StartMenuInternet\Google Chrome
Google Chrome is a program offered by the software company Google Inc.. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase this program. This can be easier said than done because removing this manually takes some experience regarding PCs. The best QUICK way to erase Google Chrome is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Google Chrome from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Google Chrome or simply click the Search feature and type in "Google Chrome". The Google Chrome program will be found very quickly. After you select Google Chrome in the list , the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Google Chrome, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Google Chrome.
8. After removing Google Chrome, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Chrome which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Google Chrome by Google Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Google Chrome by Google Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Google Chrome supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-27 06:34:03.567