This web page is about Google Chrome for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Google Chrome from your systemGoogle Inc.
. More information on Google Inc. can be found here
. Google Chrome is frequently installed in the C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\Application directory, subject to the user's option. You can remove Google Chrome by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\Application\43.0.2334.0\Installer\setup.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 788.82 KB (807752 bytes) on disk and is called chrome.exe.
Google Chrome is comprised of the following executables which take 8.77 MB (9193536
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- chrome.exe (788.82 KB)
- old_chrome.exe (788.82 KB)
- delegate_execute.exe (679.32 KB)
- nacl64.exe (2.01 MB)
- setup.exe (959.32 KB)
- delegate_execute.exe (672.32 KB)
- nacl64.exe (2.02 MB)
- setup.exe (961.32 KB)
The current page applies to Google Chrome version 43.0.2334.0
only. You can find below info on other releases of Google Chrome:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Google Chrome we suggest you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Google Chrome:
The files below were left behind on your disk by Google Chrome's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Google Chrome
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application\43.0.2334.0\43.0.2334.0.manifest
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application\43.0.2334.0\chrome.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application\43.0.2334.0\chrome_100_percent.pak
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application\43.0.2334.0\chrome_200_percent.pak
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Clients\StartMenuInternet\Google Chrome
Google Chrome is an application released by Google Inc.. Frequently, computer users try to remove it. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this manually takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK approach to remove Google Chrome is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Google Chrome from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Google Chrome or simply activate the Search field and type in "Google Chrome". The Google Chrome app will be found very quickly. After you click Google Chrome in the list , the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Google Chrome, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Google Chrome.
8. After removing Google Chrome, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Chrome which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Google Chrome by Google Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Google Chrome by Google Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Google Chrome in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-11 12:50:22.010