Google Chrome is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by A way to uninstall Google Chrome from your PCGoogle Inc.
. More information on Google Inc. can be found here
. Usually the Google Chrome program is installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\Application directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall Google Chrome by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\Application\15.0.846.0\Installer\setup.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. Google Chrome's main file takes about 1,006.55 KB (1030712 bytes) and its name is chrome.exe.
The executables below are part of Google Chrome. They take about 3.68 MB (3862296
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1,006.55 KB)
- chrome_frame_helper.exe (92.55 KB)
- chrome_launcher.exe (90.05 KB)
- nacl64.exe (1.26 MB)
- setup.exe (1.26 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 15.0.846.0
of Google Chrome. You can find below info on other versions of Google Chrome:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome is a program offered by Google Inc.. Some computer users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK approach to erase Google Chrome is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Google Chrome from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Google Chrome or simply click the Search field and type in "Google Chrome". The Google Chrome application will be found automatically. After you click Google Chrome in the list of apps, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Google Chrome, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Google Chrome.
8. After uninstalling Google Chrome, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Chrome which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Google Chrome with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Google Chrome by Google Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Google Chrome by Google Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Google Chrome supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-06-20 17:53:04.513