Google Chrome is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Google Chrome from your PCGoogle Inc.
. You can find out more on Google Inc. or check for application updates here
. Google Chrome is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application directory, subject to the user's choice. You can uninstall Google Chrome by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application\64.0.3282.24\Installer\setup.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 1.51 MB (1581400 bytes) on disk and is labeled chrome.exe.
Google Chrome installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 5.16 MB (5410824
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.51 MB)
- setup.exe (1.83 MB)
The current web page applies to Google Chrome version 64.0.3282.24
only. Click on the links below for other Google Chrome versions:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome is a program offered by the software company Google Inc.. Some users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE action to remove Google Chrome is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Google Chrome with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Google Chrome or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Google Chrome". The Google Chrome app will be found very quickly. After you click Google Chrome in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Google Chrome, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Google Chrome.
8. After removing Google Chrome, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Chrome which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Google Chrome by Google Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Google Chrome by Google Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Google Chrome in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-12-12 21:26:28.393