This web page contains complete information on how to remove Google Chrome for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Google Chrome from your computerGoogle Inc.
. Go over here
where you can read more on Google Inc.. Usually the Google Chrome application is placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\Application folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling Google Chrome is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\Application\12.0.742.12\Installer\setup.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 988.05 KB (1011768 bytes) on disk and is titled chrome.exe.
The following executables are installed along with Google Chrome. They occupy about 3.82 MB (4005200
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- chrome.exe (988.05 KB)
- wow_helper.exe (71.05 KB)
- chrome_frame_helper.exe (87.05 KB)
- chrome_launcher.exe (90.05 KB)
- nacl64.exe (1.40 MB)
- setup.exe (1.21 MB)
The current page applies to Google Chrome version 12.0.742.12
only. Click on the links below for other Google Chrome versions:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome is an application released by Google Inc.. Frequently, computer users try to erase it. This is easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some skill related to PCs. The best EASY practice to erase Google Chrome is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Google Chrome with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Google Chrome or simply click the Search field and type in "Google Chrome". The Google Chrome program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Google Chrome in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Google Chrome, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Google Chrome.
8. After uninstalling Google Chrome, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Google Chrome which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Google Chrome by Google Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Google Chrome by Google Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Google Chrome supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 14:35:48.763